CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Deer Lease - $1400 (Shamrock Texas) Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Deer Lease - $1400 (Shamrock Texas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Deer Lease - $1400 (Shamrock Texas) Empty
PostSubject: Deer Lease - $1400 (Shamrock Texas)   Deer Lease - $1400 (Shamrock Texas) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Two immediate openings are available on 320 acre lease just east of shamrock texas in the texas panhandle. The panhandle has had good Spring rains and should make for good horns this season. Looking for long term management minded hunters.There was very little hunting pressure in this area the past couple of years.A 135 2/8 9 pointer was harvested last year. Also have deercam pictures of 130-140 class bucks.No problem getting your does and will probably get a shot at a good buck. There are four winter wheat fields on this lease.The lease also has turkey and varmints,no quail hunting per land owner.This lease is not leased after deer season for quail.You will need your own blind and feeder.Have a hookup for one camper very secure. I hunt this lease myself and I am not a sub-leaser. Can send more pictures upon request. $1400.00 per gun,half of the money due at signing the other half due 9-1-09 any questions call me. home 817-453-7431 cell817-938-0168. There will be three hunters on this lease two and myself. I will be showing this lease June 6.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Deer Lease - $1400 (Shamrock Texas)
Page 1 of 1