CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? Empty
PostSubject: Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?   Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Our new member Fred from TBI called me today and he wants to publish Ruth Ann's Dove Enchiladas recipe in a upcoming TBI newsletter cheers

Thanks for calling Fred & Welcome to CastorBlast Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? 462715

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ingredients
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
12 boneless dove breast
Salt and pepper
2 teaspoons cumin powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon Mexican Spice Blend
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
16 corn tortillas
1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce, canned
1 cup shredded Cheddar and Jack cheeses
Served with mexican rice

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In a medium sized cast iron skillet add 1/4 cup of canola oil at medium heat , cook the corn tortillas for 15-20 seconds and set aside , then cook the dove breast halves the oil for 3-5 minutes , cube the dove and return it to the skillet. Add the onion, cumin, mexican spice blend, ground black pepper. Stir in salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, and garlic and simmer for 10 minutes.
  3. Roll the incredients in the corn tortillas . Then arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover them with the sauce and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
  4. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
  5. Quick rice with some tomato sauce & cilantro added

Wash it down with a shot of Patron [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Dan Gleason on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grant

Grant

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?   Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Mikee

Mikee

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?   Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

good deal. your going to have to make me some........shots of that patron. and when do I get my salsa?
Back to top Go down
Mikee

Mikee

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?   Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Paint me a Birmingham I mean Bake me a country ham Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? 462715

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sallysue
sallysue

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?   Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:29 am

Bacon wrap dove with a slice of pepper soaked over night in Italian dressing is hard to beat in my opion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?   Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruth Ann On TrailBlazing Innovations Newsletter ?
Page 1 of 1