CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More. Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More. Empty
PostSubject: The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More.   The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Than just cleaning & repairing reels ya'll [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fishing Reel Service & More.

We do reel cleaning & repairing on most makes and models.
Try out the new reel "SUPER TUNING" or drag "SUPER TUNING". For even better performance check into "Extreme Super Tuning".
We have just picked up Kool Well. We have them instock ready to ship.
Dobyns Rods now in stock. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Now offering alarms for bass boats & more.
We are a Blue Water LED light dealer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We have Stick Jacket rod covers in stock.
Pro Control flush mount foot control trays and Sonar Shields in stock.
Tg's Rocket Fuel in stock
Easy view Tackle System [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rockin K Custom Baits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
McCoy Fishing Line [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]mccoyfishingline.com
Carbontex Drag washers

The TackleSmith
PO BOX 535391
Grand Prairie, TX 75053
817-296-9252 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More.   The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 pm

TTT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More.   The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More. EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 am

I gotta put in a plug for Shawn (a.k.a. The Tacklesmith)....

A while back I had sent him a reel that was given to me and boy was this reel in bad shape. Took it over to Shawn's place (good thing cause he lives close by!!) and showed him what was going on with the reel. A few days later he gives me a call and tells me it's ready to be picked up.

Folks I thought he'd just given up on fixing that reel and just kind-heartedly went a bought me a new reel. Seriously!!! That's how good that reel looked!!! Got home and slapped that reel on a rod, tied on a practice plug, and gave that joker a hefty fling...... and off that plug went! Line screamin .... not to mention my neighbor screaming cause that plug knocked him on the back of his noggin!!!! (hehehe I forgot to mention that I have a stellar aim!!!)

Reeled it back in and spent the next hour or so putting that reel through the works!!! And I haven't had any problems whatsoever with it!!!

So you know it's time to get those reels of yours serviced.... now it's time for you to get in touch with Shawn and get 'em done right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More.   The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tacklesmith Fishing Reel Service & More.
Page 1 of 1