CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
sandbass/crappie fishing Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

sandbass/crappie fishing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sallysue
sallysue

sandbass/crappie fishing Empty
PostSubject: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:52 am

Been fishing everyday and catching whites. Man our lake is getting crowded and a lot of them dang jet skiers. I wish they would have a an area for them
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:56 am

been there done that had to tie a 1 oz slab on one time they wanted to know why i tried to hook them then police came by i told them about 50 ft rule they wanted a description to find them anyway this weekend will be 6 to 8 miles up the creek only dan the man will know where crappie are going crasy
dave
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:18 am

You are up the creek Dave ! hehe

We use to slayum up there along with the sandbass too !

Dang gum jetfleas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sallysue
sallysue

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:39 am

never thought about that its a good plan but may have to tighten the drag up some. Gosh you guys would believe the park when them kids leave plenty of trash left on the ground.
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:01 pm

yup past the junk yards sand bass slow crappie (black and white) was good tried for the big flat heads on intake no luck 3 days off 2 for bass fishing daughter wants to get skiboat out maybe ill bring a pole ok one question my daughter just turned 17 doesnt have a drivers license yet what id to buy fishing license
dave
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:58 pm

A fishin License is the best for her Dave [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:38 am

i need to get her drivers license next week
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:21 am

daughter should get writen test done today now update on arlington nothing in the creek by the time we found them (intake on the concrete wall it was too hot with no wind will try again work has me scheduled 7 days a week got a new hire to start training today
dave
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 am

It's 2hot2fish Dave ! hehe

Good luck to your daughter today & you and your new hire [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sandbass/crappie fishing   sandbass/crappie fishing Empty

Back to top Go down

sandbass/crappie fishing
Page 1 of 1