CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Young Co Buck
Dobyns Rods..   Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Dobyns Rods..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedSkeeter
RedSkeeter

Dobyns Rods..   Empty
PostSubject: Dobyns Rods..    Dobyns Rods..   EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 pm

I have been very careful as to who we allow ourselves to represent, the Dobyns line of rods have been outstanding on the field of battle over the past year.
Kay and I have accepted a full sponsorship with Gary Dobyns, of which we're very proud. He offers a full line of product--entry to high end.
If anyone would like more info, or would like to field test one of these awesome rods, I would be glad to accommodate at the earliest opportunity..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DerekG
DerekG

Dobyns Rods..   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dobyns Rods..    Dobyns Rods..   EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:30 pm

I would like to demo them in your boat on your best spots at fork.. Asap!!

Kidding aside, Great deal Billy glad you and kay are moving forward in this fishing game. and Dobyns is a great company to assosciate yourself with..
I will continue to happily sponsor myself, i give myself all the best gear.. Ha

I need to land shimano so i can get a boatload of Core's
Back to top Go down
RedSkeeter
RedSkeeter

Dobyns Rods..   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dobyns Rods..    Dobyns Rods..   EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Shimano is one the very hardest to get on board with.. They are spread so thin with prior commitments, the best one can do these days is a field staff position if your very Good and Lucky. .
This past spring I was given 2-Dobyns rods to field test and asked to give them feed back when they asked me my opinion. To be very honest, I was very impressed with every thing the rods had to offer. The ones I have virtually set the hook by their self on Buzzbaits and Spinnerbaits. I was highly pleased, that's saying a lot coming from us, because we only fish G Loomis in competition.
Gary Dobyns is at Fork today filming some shows with Mark Pack and Tom Reddington, unfortunately I won't be back at Fork for about 3-weeks, I will miss out this time on a face to face with Gary. MAYBE NEXT TIME... Dang-it...

Derek I know your not fishing competition with Tina this 2011, whats your plan ? or do you have one yet ??
Back to top Go down
DerekG
DerekG

Dobyns Rods..   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dobyns Rods..    Dobyns Rods..   EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Not really, i want to get geared up for the BASS Opens..
I just feel there are alot of heavy hitters in all the trails up above the Media's and JCO's.. there are plenty in these trails too..
but fishing solo events levels the field as much as it will ever be
I really want to diversify where i spend my time this season.
May fish champs, or a Solo trail.. i've been looking at schedules and im not in love with any of em right now..
but i probably wont be able to dedicate as much time with the baby arriving in april, so im just playin it by ear right now
Back to top Go down
nitrorob

nitrorob

Dobyns Rods..   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dobyns Rods..    Dobyns Rods..   EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Hey Billy how's it going ? I've been using Dobyns rods for the last couple of years.I really like the rods they have a good balance and a good hook set. I got to meet Gary a while back and got to have lunch with him. He's a really good guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dobyns Rods..   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dobyns Rods..    Dobyns Rods..   Empty

Back to top Go down

Dobyns Rods..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CASTorBLAST :: Castin' Section :: Fishing Gear & Equipment Reviews-
Jump to: