CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Lake Ray Hubbard Report !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ogr_mcdonald

Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! Empty
PostSubject: Lake Ray Hubbard Report !   Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Went out at 7 a.m ...Caught 150 threadfin shad on second throw. Looking for Sandies with no luck...Took the shad over to my catfish hole on the lake. Caught four between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m ...then the bite stopped. The biggest weighed in at 9.2 lbs. The other 3 totaled 11 lbs combined. The surface water temp on the lake was 43.5 - 47 degrees.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Lake Ray Hubbard Report !   Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Ya'll done good today & thanks for the report & pics Bro Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! 367802
Back to top Go down
ogr_mcdonald

PostSubject: Re: Lake Ray Hubbard Report !   Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 pm

I also seen the crappie fisherman (A lot of them) tied up at the east bridge under I-30...It is either the 4th or 5th pylon that the creek runs through there. That seems to be the crappie hole. It used to be the bridge on the south end by the dam until they knocked it down a few years back. Jigs were working better than minnows for the fifteen minutes I seen them fish. Not real big fish , but most were keepers. Probably won't get back out for two to three weeks, but will post next time out.
Back to top Go down
sallysue
sallysue

PostSubject: Re: Lake Ray Hubbard Report !   Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 am

Looks like a good day
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Lake Ray Hubbard Report !   Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Catfish fish fry Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! 41203
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Ray Hubbard Report !   Lake Ray Hubbard Report ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Ray Hubbard Report !
Page 1 of 1