CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Young Co Buck
A must in dog training  Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

A must in dog training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sallysue
sallysue

A must in dog training  Empty
PostSubject: A must in dog training    A must in dog training  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 pm

I got a remote fart machine and hide in different places in the house Drove Devri my 5 month old pup crazy . Now what are we training for I have no ideal but I sure got a good laugh with her
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: A must in dog training    A must in dog training  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

A must in dog training  798437
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

PostSubject: Re: A must in dog training    A must in dog training  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm

8000 plus volt electric fence (it pegs my meter) i have a 3 year old police dog that pass
he is great but a climber he could take 2000 volts but let me tell you i had to clear the fence for a emergency the first attempt i got hit 2 times but i had to go now got hit 4 or 5 times had to run 100 yards as 2 pitts were eating my neighbors dog long story short short dog doesnt get out.ok dan do you work on your out board i did get the ski boat going after lots of setbacks now $200 in gas but i need to get the skeeter going
also can you suggest a entry level depth finder im on a budget
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A must in dog training    A must in dog training  Empty

Back to top Go down

A must in dog training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CASTorBLAST :: Blastin' Section :: Bird Hunting-
Jump to: