CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Another good and super hot day on the lake Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Another good and super hot day on the lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sallysue
sallysue

Another good and super hot day on the lake Empty
PostSubject: Another good and super hot day on the lake   Another good and super hot day on the lake EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Gonna hit it in the mornin again for just white bass
Back to top Go down
kkarrick
kkarrick

PostSubject: Re: Another good and super hot day on the lake   Another good and super hot day on the lake EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Good luck Rodney. I'm hitting LBJ Saturday morning at six. Hope to stay out until noon or so. Buddy of mine and I are going to go and fish nothing but new water deep holes looking for some smart hungry fish.
Back to top Go down
sallysue
sallysue

PostSubject: Re: Another good and super hot day on the lake   Another good and super hot day on the lake EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 am

Good luck and hope it rains
Back to top Go down
kkarrick
kkarrick

PostSubject: Re: Another good and super hot day on the lake   Another good and super hot day on the lake EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Fish weren't biting in the new water. HOT, went back to usual spots last hour and landed a couple nice fish. Got home by noon and worked out in the shop getting ready for our next art show in Salado in Oct. Shop temp..... 108 at 6:00 pm, called it quits. Hope you did better Rodney.
Back to top Go down
sallysue
sallysue

PostSubject: Re: Another good and super hot day on the lake   Another good and super hot day on the lake EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:59 am

We did good Fri 80 whites and Sat I had 40 plus people at the farm for some clay shooting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another good and super hot day on the lake   Another good and super hot day on the lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Another good and super hot day on the lake
Page 1 of 1