CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Finally got out for a while Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Finally got out for a while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kkarrick
kkarrick

Finally got out for a while Empty
PostSubject: Finally got out for a while   Finally got out for a while EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Been working in the shop in spare time and after work, weekends, etc. getting ready for our next show in Salado and haven't had a chance to fish much but got out on Sat. morning with a buddy of mine on LBJ and boy was it fun. Water temp has dropped to about 83 and temp was great until about 10 or so. Found many fish but no big kickers. Totaled nearly twenty with half being 2 lbs. or better but nothing over 3. Just good fighting hard hitting hungry bass. Most were caught in 8-12' in or near grass or hydrilla off main lake pts. They hit spinner baits in chartrues, worms with dipped tails and laminate senkos in green chartrues. Had a great time and looking forward to it cooling down more and show being over so I can get back out there again soon. Thanks Steve for the back seat.
Back to top Go down
sallysue
sallysue

PostSubject: Re: Finally got out for a while   Finally got out for a while EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Thats great been busy hunting everyday . Going on my 13 th day and some of them were doubles . But did slip out this mornin for some white bass fishing Pretty slow full moon maybe but who really knows
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Finally got out for a while   Finally got out for a while EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:04 pm

kkarrick wrote:
Been working in the shop in spare time and after work, weekends, etc. getting ready for our next show in Salado and haven't had a chance to fish much but got out on Sat. morning with a buddy of mine on LBJ and boy was it fun. Water temp has dropped to about 83 and temp was great until about 10 or so. Found many fish but no big kickers. Totaled nearly twenty with half being 2 lbs. or better but nothing over 3. Just good fighting hard hitting hungry bass. Most were caught in 8-12' in or near grass or hydrilla off main lake pts. They hit spinner baits in chartrues, worms with dipped tails and laminate senkos in green chartrues. Had a great time and looking forward to it cooling down more and show being over so I can get back out there again soon. Thanks Steve for the back seat.

Great report Ken , and best of luck to ya'll cheers
Back to top Go down
kkarrick
kkarrick

PostSubject: Re: Finally got out for a while   Finally got out for a while EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Went out for about 5 hrs. this Sunday and found a ton more fish. 16 in all with the largest being just a little over 3 lbs. I'm not on big fish but I'm sure on a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got out for a while   Finally got out for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally got out for a while
Page 1 of 1