HomeHome  Rules  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin

PostSubject: Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Ted Nugent’s comments on the prospect of President Barack Obama being re-elected have been a hot topic the past couple of days.

Over the weekend, Nugent told a National Rifle Association convention gathering that he’d “be in jail or dead at this time next year” if Obama is re-elected in November.

The comment caused the Secret Service to investigate the situation. Nugent said on Mike Huckabee’s radio show on Wednesday that he did not mean it as a threat to Obama.

Vote here

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2012/04/where_do_you_stand_on_ted_nuge.html
Back to top Go down
kkarrick

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Don't get me started on politics. A whole lot of fixin needs to be going on, and pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Please let's get started Ken ,

we need to take back our country or the left will mad

Dan Gleason
817-683-8652
Back to top Go down
kkarrick

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I agree 100%. Sad part is every time they trot a conservative "leader" out there a closet opens up and skeletons seem to fall all over his feet. There is a glaring lack of honest, intelligent , Christian leadership in Washington right now and that allows some smooth talking liberal to white wash words for the ears of the poor with promises and we find our selves as a country farther from God than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Me

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!   Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Went and seen Uncle Ted in concert on the 21st at lonestar park. I will write him in for president. He is alot smarter than what people think he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!   

Back to top Go down

Ted Nugent speaks out against Obama & others !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1