CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charter Happy Day Today Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charter Happy Day Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
topshotfishing

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charter Happy Day Today Empty
PostSubject: Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charter Happy Day Today   Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charter Happy Day Today EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

Fishing Fort Lauderdale with our first cold front upon us (haha) with winds out of the north, northeast at 15-20 mph made for a sporting adventure – with seas running 4-6 ft. and blue skies – temperature in the mid to low 80’s.

Today we had three professional female anglers – Alicia Budkius from Connecticut who conquered her first Blue Marlin in Hawaii, Christie Kraninger also from Connecticut looking for her first bill fish and Jennifer Pearson from Fort Lauderdale whose father, the late Kaye Pearson, was one of the organizers of the very prestigious invitational Bertram Hatteras Shootout, along with the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show which is occurring on October 25-29, 2012.

On the way out to our fishing grounds, which took 15 minutes, Jennifer and I were talking about Mr. Pearson and how well organized he ran his tournaments. She noticed I was wearing my Shootout Tournament ring, and I told that I won the tournament with a 603 lb. Blue Marlin.

1.8 miles from shore, we were fishing in Fort Lauderdale on the drop off, which is 120 ft - from there you venture off another ¼ of a mile and it would put you between 650-700 ft. of water. I trolled around looking for the right fishing spot – an artificial wreck close to a color change since there was very little current. When there is no current, it is very productive to fish around wrecks. After finding the right fishing location, we set up for live bait fishing with two kites. We put two live baits from each kite, two Mullets and two Blue Runners. As the ladies were sipping on their Mimosas, ten minutes later, a dorsal fin appeared on the right long kite. The fun started – the Sailfish exposed his unique neon body as he did a 360° jump out of the water and tailed walked frantically towards the boat, with the sun shimmering off of his magnificent body. Our mate retrieved the other fishing lines and brought in both kites so that Chris could bring in her fish. With enthusiasm high and the other anglers cheering on, Chris did an excellent job bringing in her first bill fish. Pictures were taken and the Sailfish was released to fight again. With mission accomplished, the ladies decided to head back to the dock early and enjoy the rest of the day on land.

We headed back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net Website: www.topshotfishing.com.

Back to top Go down

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Charter Happy Day Today
Page 1 of 1