CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
topshotfishing

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today Empty
PostSubject: Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today   Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 am

Fort Lauderdale Fishing on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

Gary Lacy from Arkansas and friends from all over the country were in Fort Lauderdale FL for a convention, and decided to charter the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team to do some deep see fishing in Ft. Lauderdale FL.

The weather conditions today was an east northeast wind at 10-15 mph, 3-5 ft. seas, 20% chance of rain. Our saying here in Fort Lauderdale FL is: If you do not like the weather, wait 5 minutes since it will change.

1.8 miles from shore, 15 minutes from leaving the dock, fishing lines were in the water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale FL. With the ocean looking alive and large schools of flying fish exiting the water, it looked like it would be a very productive day of fishing aboard the Happy Day Today. We had one plainer down with a 3 ½ drone blue reflector spoon, three Ballyhoos and two Bonito strips for surface bait with a Ballyhoo dredge teaser. As birds were working in the area, I could see the flying fish coming out of the water – some predator was chasing them. I headed closer to the area, I could see the green hornets in the water - Mahi Mahi. We caught five Mahi Mahi’s, all gaffers. From there we trolled around, and a black shadow appeared behind the dredge teaser – Sailfish!!! Jackson, our mate, dropped the bait back to the Sailfish – we hooked up the Sailfish. Ten minutes into the battle, the hook dislodged and the Sailfish got away – next one will be ours. All the fishing lines went back into the waters and we started trolling again. This time the plainer rod bent over – line exiting the reel at a fast rate – rod tip bouncing up and down, as Jackson turned around to look at me, and I confirmed that yes, it will be a Wahoo. Twenty minutes later, Gary reeled in a 38 lb. Wahoo.

With five Mahi Mahi’s, a Black Tip Shark, Kingfish, Black Fin Tunas and a Wahoo in the box, it was time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For an enjoyable and adventurous deep sea fishing Fort Lauderdale FL aboard the Happy Day Today with the Topshotfishing team for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or
Back to top Go down

Fort Lauderdale Fishing Happy Day Today
Page 1 of 1