CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Turkey Hunts 1 hour from Fort Worth - $150 Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Turkey Hunts 1 hour from Fort Worth - $150

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Turkey Hunts 1 hour from Fort Worth - $150 Empty
PostSubject: Turkey Hunts 1 hour from Fort Worth - $150   Turkey Hunts 1 hour from Fort Worth - $150 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 am

Fully guided and video'd public land turkey hunt's for spring 09'. I will get you in on a ton of turkey's and video the hunt's. These hunt's are guaranteed to hear and work turkey's. I have done 11 year's of homework on these bird's and i have them located and ready! Youth weekend and opening week are completely booked. That still leaves quite a few date's open! I have 2 places to hunt that are packed awesome 1 of which it is not uncommon to be on 20 gobbler's a mornin'. The other is a river and the whole river bed is public and nobody hunt's it. Everytime I have roosted a bird there it is a quick kill and an old bird! The last bird we took outta there was the biggest bird I have ever called in at 13 3/4" beard and some giant hook's. If you want me to drive out there and roost a bird ad $50 to the price! The other place doesn't require much scouting the bird's are there every day all day! The hunt's will be $150 obo and that mean's a reasonable offer and must be paid up front before the hunt ( Keep in mind these are public and you can go back whenever you want). Or if you have somethin' awesome you would like to trade I may be open to that too. Anything hunting wise may interest me! The hunt's will be a part of a video That will have other hunt's including a few celeb's that are coming from outta town! I will be hunting in TX, TN, and NC this spring so call or e-mail for available dates! Thank's (817)246-3314
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Turkey Hunts 1 hour from Fort Worth - $150
Page 1 of 1