CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
AWESOME 3 DAY PHEASANT HUNT FOR 6 IN SOUTH DAKOTA Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

AWESOME 3 DAY PHEASANT HUNT FOR 6 IN SOUTH DAKOTA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

AWESOME 3 DAY PHEASANT HUNT FOR 6 IN SOUTH DAKOTA Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME 3 DAY PHEASANT HUNT FOR 6 IN SOUTH DAKOTA   AWESOME 3 DAY PHEASANT HUNT FOR 6 IN SOUTH DAKOTA EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:29 pm

CALL CINDY @ 817-229-9327

I HAVE 6 GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR A THREE DAY HUNT AT PHEASANT CITY LODGE IN SOUTH DAKOTA. EACH CERTIFICATE COST $1525.00 THAT'S A TOTAL OF $9150.00 I AM ACTUALLY SELLING THEM FOR $995 EACH. THAT'S ONLY $5970. YOU CAN BUY ONE, OR ALL 6 (IT'S MUCH MORE FUN TO GO AS A GROUP.) ALL YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE IS YOUR HUNTING LICENSE AND SHELLS. HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT IS INCLUDED:

Over 10,000 acres of hunting ground

BEAUTIFUL LAKE

Guided Hunts

Trap Shooting

Three all-you-can-eat meals daily

Transportation to Hunting Areas

Spacious, Comfortable Lodging

Bird Processing & Freezing

Your Hunting Dogs Welcome (with vet record)

Use of Our Well Trained Dogs

Three birds per day.

Complimentary Photo of Party

All Inclusive Rates
3-days/4-nights $1,525
Non-hunting guests and pilots $100

HERE IS THE ADDRESS SO THAT YOU CAN MAPQUEST IT AND KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE. I BOUGHT THESE SO THAT I COULD GIVE THEM AS CHRISTMAS GIFTS TO MY HUSBAND HIS BROTHER, AND MY 4 BROTHERS. UNFORTUNATELY, HOME SALES ARE DOWN RIGHT NOW, AND THAT'S WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING. SO I REALLY NEED THE MONEY. GAS IS GETTING CHEAPER BY THE DAY, SO DON'T WAIT. I TALKED WITH PHEASANT CITY THIS MORNING, AND THEY SAID ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS CALL AND RESERVE THE DATES. THEY HAVE LOTS OF OPENINGS RIGHT NOW, BUT THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE FULLER IT GETS. I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED THEIR WEBSITE, IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THEM OUT. I TALKED WITH ONE OF THE OWNERS "KRISTIE" AND TOLD HER THAT I WOULD BE SELLING THESE AND SHE SAID FEEL FREE TO CALL HER TO VERIFY THEIR AUTHENTICITY.

36930 219th St
Wessington, SD 57381
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Toll-Free: 1-888-593-9244

MY NAME IS CINDY AND YOU CAN CALL ME AT 817-229-9327
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

AWESOME 3 DAY PHEASANT HUNT FOR 6 IN SOUTH DAKOTA
Page 1 of 1