CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Young Co Buck
George R Wooden Sr Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

George R Wooden Sr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woody

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:17 pm

He was not just my dad, but my best friend, and the greatest fishing partner ever, dad taught me the basics thru summers of trout fishing in clear high altitude trout streams, he wasnt much for boats, but was one heck of a fisherman. I miss you pop, your birthday is coming up in june, and Im gonna try to win a tourny just for you. I hope i have become 1/2 the man you were. I love you and I hope you and mom are together and happy, and smileing at all those grandkids of yours.
your son
Back to top Go down
woody

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:48 pm

how do i post pics
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Copy & paste works on most pics Woody

Last edited by Dan Gleason on Mon May 18, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
woody

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:40 pm

ill see what i can add thanks
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Send me a pic Woody and I'll post it up for ya , thanks for sharing about your Dad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
woody

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:02 pm

finally got a pic scanned, best fisherman i ever knew, a great dad, and a great friend, love you pop
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm

That's Awesome Woody George R Wooden Sr 3476
Back to top Go down
woody

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:48 pm

thanks dan, learned a lot of sportsmanship and catch and release from this man. If I ever become half the man he was I will be a great person lol. he was special
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Ahh yes Woody , but the apple does not fall far from the tree cheers
Back to top Go down
woody

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm

yea he was a heck of a good fly fisherman, mostly catch and release but did like his fried trout lol, wrapped in bacon, fried crisp, I can still taste it lol. Wish he had gotten into bass fishing with me, but I got started a little late in it. and he did not like boats much at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

George R Wooden Sr Empty
PostSubject: Re: George R Wooden Sr   George R Wooden Sr Empty

Back to top Go down

George R Wooden Sr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CASTorBLAST :: CASTorBLAST Cantina :: Honorary Notes-
Jump to: