CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Favorite place to eat out at ? Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Favorite place to eat out at ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Favorite place to eat out at ? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Tell us your favorite Diner,Dive or Resturaunt and what to order 8)
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm

1) Razzoo's Cajun restaurant - i'll order up either stuffed shrimp or deep-sea fish aiyee!

2) Molly's Burgers - it's the bacon cheeseburger and fried pickles (man they gots some danged good fried pickles... so good you'll suck the grease out of the paper they sit on!!)

3) Good ol' home cookin.... ribs, rib eyes, steak burgers (a combo I put together of ground beef and ground steak)

Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm

On the Borders Fish Tacos are real good also Favorite place to eat out at ? 971144
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 pm

oooh man... don't get me started on fish tacos... which reminds me... got a few good recipes for those that I need to post up sometime!
Back to top Go down
NewGulf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:48 am

Bueno Vista in Rosenberg......Best stuffed poblanos (with anything, i always get beef fajitas in mine) in Texas....at least to us!
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:23 am

in whembly next door to the brew house cant remember the name starts with m best chilie renios i have had
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite place to eat out at ?   Favorite place to eat out at ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite place to eat out at ?
Page 1 of 1