CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Young Co Buck
Dan, you out there???? Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Dan, you out there????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoneDigger

Dan, you out there???? Empty
PostSubject: Dan, you out there????   Dan, you out there???? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:54 am

Myself, and a friend of mine, will be looking for a dove lease this year. Do you know if your place up north of Dallas will have spots open again?

Todd
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Dan, you out there????   Dan, you out there???? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Howdy Todd we hunt Northwest of DFW near Graham & Olney

:Puddins Dove :
Back to top Go down
BoneDigger

PostSubject: Re: Dan, you out there????   Dan, you out there???? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm

That's a lease, correct? About how much are the yearly dues?

Todd
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Dan, you out there????   Dan, you out there???? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm

It's a season lease to hunt dove , we have a private field for the 1st 2 weeks of the season near Olney , and its $200 per person for a season pass !
Back to top Go down
BoneDigger

PostSubject: Re: Dan, you out there????   Dan, you out there???? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Sounds reasonable and it also sounds like a lot of fun. From previous posts, it sounds like you guys kill plenty of birds out there. Let me know when the lease comes up for renewal. Me and a friend of mine might like to hop onboard if you have a couple of spaces.

Oh, he has a 9 year old son. If his son hunts with him would he have to pay for two spots?

Todd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan, you out there????   Dan, you out there???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan, you out there????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CASTorBLAST :: CASTorBLAST HQ :: Hunting Guides / Day Hunting & Seasonal Lease Information-
Jump to: