CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! Empty
PostSubject: Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage !   Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:42 pm

We bought 2 packages at Walmart today of the Blue Ribbon Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage

Has anyone tried it yet ?

Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! Texastraditions
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage !   Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 am

I keep a steady supply of TT Sausages!!! The P&V is one that I like to slow boil and when they get plumped up I toss them on the grill to crispy up those skins. From there it's up to your imagination of what you want to do!!!

One thing I like to do is then chop them up into smaller pieces and run 'em in a food processor then pour that mixture into some fresh homemade queso dip. I'll also roast up some garlic and puree that and add to the mix along with some char-grilled jalapeƱos (seeds included) that have been pureed. Now that right there makes for an excellent sports-watching snack!

My all-time favorite of this brand though is the JalapeƱo and Cheddar variety. Man oh man is that sausage excellent.

But after trying Texas Traditions... Johnsonville's took a back seat!!!!

Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage !   Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks for that boil first tip AW , and yes they are much better than Johnsonville
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage !   Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas Traditions: Hickory Smoked Pork & Venison Sausage !
Page 1 of 1