CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AWMiller

AWMiller

Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns Empty
PostSubject: Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns   Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Here are some shrimp patterns that I've been working with for the past couple of years! These patterns are tried and true and are stellar performers! Tied in all sizes these patterns have proven effective in both freshwater and saltwater!

Enjoy!!!

Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns AW-group-shrimp-00001

Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns   Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am

When I owned/operated my custom fly/jig tying company, Lone Star Custom Lures, I sold these all over the place and in varying sizes and color combos. Some preferred them hook-up while some preferred them hook-down...... I just preferred them when the hook was securely set in the jaw!!!!

Freshwater and saltwater, these shrimps patterns were gaining a strong and loyal following.

As for selling, I certainly sold a grand lot of them! But for now I'm on a break from all my fly/jig tying and regrouping my business plan/model. Once I get back into the tying game, get with me and we can get ya stocked up!!
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns   Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 am

Does DOA baits make a shrimp fly ?
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns   Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 pm

not sure... i'd have to put an inquiry out to them to see....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns   Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly Fishing: Shrimp Patterns
Page 1 of 1