CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Young Co Buck
Off to Tiki island Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Off to Tiki island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whem2fish

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:33 pm

ill be chasing flounder,no need to chase them when you know where they are ill be thinking about my friends
dave
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:20 pm

oh hush.... but i do hope ya land into some big flatties!!!
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Good Luck Dave & send us pics
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:50 am

will do
dave
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:27 am

well its been fun i cant get pics here dan ill e-mail going home today.sea trout bite was good other than that it was trash fish. dan also do you get pics to you phone
dave
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 pm

whem2fish wrote:
well its been fun i cant get pics here dan ill e-mail going home today.sea trout bite was good other than that it was trash fish. dan also do you get pics to you phone
dave

Hey Dave , send your pics to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Off to Tiki island 462715
Back to top Go down
whem2fish

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 am

will do i also have some on my phone (new one)need to send bluetooth to computer now it back to 12 hr a day and sat. and sunday
dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off to Tiki island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Tiki island   Off to Tiki island Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to Tiki island
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CASTorBLAST :: Castin' Section :: Saltwater Bantering-
Jump to: