CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Hog Hunts - $100 (Fannin Co) Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Hog Hunts - $100 (Fannin Co)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Hog Hunts - $100 (Fannin Co) Empty
PostSubject: Hog Hunts - $100 (Fannin Co)   Hog Hunts - $100 (Fannin Co) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am

Every year we start doing hog hunts when the weather turns cold and the ground Hopefully stays wet. We have three food plots that are freshly turned and planted with rye grass and the feeders are going. Just over 400 acres where you can stalk hunt or sit on the feeders and take your shot. Last year i had a few first timers with children so this year i have the perfect spot for that. Have a place where u can get up to four under the blind and watch the feeders. The pigs have been there for two weeks and with the feed and the fresh soil they are there almost every night. Fifty in one group came in the other night and also some pics of another group. Also have coyote hunts, and alot of bobcats are on the prowl with the piglets being on the ground. Mainly weekend hunts but can work something out for the week if i need to. Have a place to camp and stay out of the rain. Chase is my name...214 208 5538. Call me any time...it's better than emailing...no texts...i do have pics but most of the time they won't fit on here but i'll try...just call me and let's set something up...very easy to work with ($100 is for unguided hunt...150 for a guided hunt. each hunt is 24hrs long. call for more details
Back to top Go down

Hog Hunts - $100 (Fannin Co)
Page 1 of 1