CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Hogs, Hogs, Hogs and more Hogs - $100 (Wolfe City, TX.) Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Hogs, Hogs, Hogs and more Hogs - $100 (Wolfe City, TX.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Hogs, Hogs, Hogs and more Hogs - $100 (Wolfe City, TX.) Empty
PostSubject: Hogs, Hogs, Hogs and more Hogs - $100 (Wolfe City, TX.)   Hogs, Hogs, Hogs and more Hogs - $100 (Wolfe City, TX.) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 pm

The title of my my post is serious I am COVERED up with hogs. With deer season ending don't be sad. Come pig hunt. I have 2,000 acres of private land to hunt on. I am offering a walk and stalk guided hunt. Will make sure to put you on some pigs. I've been guiding for 4 years and I have over 11 experience hunting. Kids and family are welcome. We cauter to you on a personal level. The ranch is located in Wolfe City. Just 45 minutes north east of grapevine. Pigs hunts are $100.00 per person with a two person min. I have some opening available. I look forward to putting you on some pigs. Email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call me at (817)909-1953 "please no calls after 10:00 pm" thanks
Back to top Go down

Hogs, Hogs, Hogs and more Hogs - $100 (Wolfe City, TX.)
Page 1 of 1