CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
topshotfishing

Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today Empty
PostSubject: Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today   Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Fort Lauderdale Fishing on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

Michael Beals from Wisconsin and Rick Schasse from Texas, two hard-core, born-to-fish anglers, chartered the Happy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team to do some sport fishing Fort Lauderdale FL. We had a northeast wind at 15-20 mph, seas running 4-8 ft. (a manly’s ocean) with blue waters pushed in to 60 ft. of water on the second reef and flying fish (bait fish) being chased - a challenging day for fishing but not for these two veteran anglers.

We had one plainer down with a double hook Mullet strip and a pink and blue sea witch in front for a deep line. For surface baits we had 4 Ballyhoos and a Ballyhoo teaser. We did not make it out to the sea buoy that sits in 120 ft. of water off of Fort Lauderdale when our plainer rod bent over with a fish on. Michael was the angler and he brought in the Kingfish. From there we trolled east and west over the drop off catching more Kingfish and a couple of Barracudas. I could see some birds working off shore in about 250 ft. of water – as I headed towards there, we caught some Skipjack Tunas. As I was working the area, I came across a floating plank – a pot of Gold!!! Both anglers became very busy catching 11 Mahi Mahi’s, ranging from 5-16 lbs.

With a fishbox full of Mahi Mahi’s (tonight’s dinner), Tunas and Kingfish, it was time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.

For an enjoyable and adventurous deep sea fishing Fort Lauderdale FL aboard the Happy Day Today with the Topshotfishing team for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today
Page 1 of 1