CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Whitetail Deer Firearms Season 08 - $500 (Corsicanna, Texas) Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Whitetail Deer Firearms Season 08 - $500 (Corsicanna, Texas)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

Whitetail Deer Firearms Season 08 - $500 (Corsicanna, Texas) Empty
PostSubject: Whitetail Deer Firearms Season 08 - $500 (Corsicanna, Texas)   Whitetail Deer Firearms Season 08 - $500 (Corsicanna, Texas) EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:11 pm

I need 2 hunters for Opening Day of the 2008 Whitetail Deer Firearms Season. "Navarro County" Private Ranch, Trinity River Bottoms, Mature Oaks, lots of cover, Stands, Feeders, I generally dont sell hunts but the corn alone is going to cost in excess of $2500.00 this year. There will be no Archery Hunting on my ranch prior to Firearms season so each hunter will be the first man in each stand this year. You will be guided on foot to your stand prior to daylight. We have a very healthy Whitetail population which my neighbors and I practice game management. All of the land surrounding my Ranch is privately owned and not over hunted. We also have a population of Feral Hogs. Each Hunter will be allowed one (1) Buck 8 points or better and all of the Hogs you want. If you are handicapped or have other special needs we will accommodate you if possible. I look forward to hearing from you. Kevin C. 817.680.1858

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Whitetail Deer Firearms Season 08 - $500 (Corsicanna, Texas)
Page 1 of 1