CASTorBLAST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Rules  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Follow CASTorBLAST.com

Similar topics
Young Co Buck
Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations Lesbuck
Sponsors

Our Friends

Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AWMiller

AWMiller

Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations Empty
PostSubject: Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations   Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:06 pm

With the beer reviews going up, folks are starting to ask where to get these brews. Because we are spread out all over what may be convenient to me might be very inconvenient for another.

So I thought I would get us a thread started so that we can identify locations that offer the "build your own 6-pack" program for beers. When you find a store location that has this program, please post up in response to this thread so that we can keep a running list of those locations. This, hopefully, will be helpful to other members here on the forum when they are out and about and wanting to pick up a variety of brews!

So yall post away!!!!

============================================

Here are some to get ya started:

[Fort Worth] Central Market
4651 West Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76107

[South Arlington/Mansfield] Kegs & Corks
2240 Matlock Road
Mansfield, TX 76063

[Mansfield] Krogers Supermarket
3001 Matlock Road
Mansfield, TX 76063

[Duncanville] Keg & Barrel
1538 South Clark Road
Duncanville, TX 75137-3602

Last edited by AWMiller on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations   Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Found another great store in Mansfield that provides this program! Beer & Wine World on Debbie Lane (& 287) has over 200 brews to choose from!!!! Talk about being like a kid in the candy store!!! 200!!!! And the staff there are top notch! Chat with Binit (owner) and you'll soon find out he knows his brews and knows how to match certain brews to your tastes!!! And on top of all that, he has the BEST stocked glassware section I've yet to run across at prices that just can't be beat! So if you ever stop by, tell Binit that you heard about his store right here!! And for the cigar officianados..... yeah, there's some tasty treats there for you too!

Beer & Wine World
26 E. Debbie Lane, Suite 102
Mansfield, TX 76063
(682) 518-7467
http://www.beerwineworld.com
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations   Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm

[North Carrollton]
Lone Star Beverages
3065 N Josey Lane #62
Carrollton, TX 75007
http://www.lonestarbeverages.com

Ask for Rick and be prepared for a wonderful selection of some amazing craft brews!!
Back to top Go down
Dan Gleason
Admin
Dan Gleason

PostSubject: Re: Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations   Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Good Deal AW Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations 462715
Back to top Go down
AWMiller

AWMiller

PostSubject: Re: Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations   Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:10 pm

[Fort Worth] Crockett Street Bottle Shop
2805 Crockett St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
http://www.bottleshopfw.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations   Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer: Build your own 6-pack locations
Page 1 of 1